Saturday, October 29, 2011

Famous Actresses List


Who can forget Vivian Ward, played by Julia Roberts in the 1990 romantic flick, Pretty Woman? Most of you might remember the very famous dialog;
Edward: Vivian, what is it you want? What do you see happening between us?

Vivian: I don't know. When I was a little girl, my mama used to lock me in the attic when I was bad, which was pretty often. And I would... I would pretend I was a princess, trapped in the tower by a wicked queen. And then suddenly, this knight, on a white horse, with these colors flying, would come charging up and draw his sword... and I would wave, and he would climb up the tower, and rescue me. But never in all the time... that I had this dream... did the knight say to me, "Come on, baby, I'll put you up in a great condo."

Like Julia Roberts there are many other famous actresses which are well-known for their own unique styles and characters in their movies. Given below is a famous actresses list which are not only well-known in their own countries but globally recognized. More on top actresses of the 1980s.

No comments:

Post a Comment